Business address detail:
Street Address: 1300 East 9th Street Suite 1802
City: Cleveland
Local zip code: 44114
State: OH
Get in touch with "Accountemps" at (216)357-4027.
"Because I Dance"Because I dance doesn't mean that I am weak.It doesn't mean that my "sport" is unimportant.Because we (dancers) use tights and pink tutus.Because we're dancers we sweat, and we work.Because we're dancers simply means one thing-We work until we simply cannot work anymore.We work until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn.True athletes work until they simply cannot anymore,And that is what dancing is all about.
Author: Sarah Forney
Author: Sarah Forney
It's easy to discover locations for "Accountemps" use of Google Maps: Please click right here
Accountemps business registered in OH State.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tagged with:Accountemps, 1300 East 9th Street Suite 1802, Cleveland, 44114, OH, Accountemps
No comments:
Post a Comment